No. As a general rule, an auction seller does not have to deal with an auction buyer except when they wish to pick up an item by themselves.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How can I become an auction seller?
- [Auction] I am concerned as I am not familiar with importing and exporting.
- [Auction] Is it possible to deliver the item after I have received the payment?
- [Auction] Can you customize the ALLSTOCKER Auction system to the needs of our company?
- [Auction] Can I place bids all at once with things like CSV files?
- [Auction] What should I do if the auction buyer doesn't come to pick up the item?
- [Auction] How are things handled in the event of an issue at the pickup point?
- [Auction] Can I or my company personally make shipping arrangements?
- [Auction] Who is responsible for making the shipping arrangements?
- [Auction] Does an auction seller have to deal with an auction buyer?