As a general rule, either SORABITO or the transportation company designated by us will handle everything from issuing the invoice to arranging for the pickup.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How can I become an auction seller?
- [Auction] I am concerned as I am not familiar with importing and exporting.
- [Auction] Is it possible to deliver the item after I have received the payment?
- [Auction] What should I do if the auction buyer doesn't come to pick up the item?
- [Auction] Does an auction seller have to deal with an auction buyer?
- [Auction] Who handles the arrangements after a winning bid?
- [Auction] If an auction buyer does not make the payment, will you guarantee the amount?
- [Auction] When should I hand over an item that has been sold?
- [Auction] When will I receive the payment for a sale?
- [Auction] Is there a feature to automatically put an unsold item up for sale in the next auction?