As a general rule, pickup and delivery to the destination will be done by a delivery company designated by us. If you wish to make shipping arrangements personally, please contact ALLSTOCKER Customer Support to this effect within 24 hours of recieving notification of your successful bid.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How and when should I pay for shipping fees?
- [Auction] Who is responsible for any additional fees incurred if issues arise during transport?
- [Auction] Who will take care of picking up or delivering the item after winning an auction?
- [Auction] Can I immediately go pick up the item by myself after I have won the bid?
- [Auction] Who do I coordinate pickups with?
- [Auction] Please let me know the International Commerce Terms (Incoterms) that ALLSTOCKER Auction uses.
- [Auction] Can I get a deed of transfer or certificate of assignment?
- [Auction] If the item does not pass customs, can I cancel?
- [Auction] When can I pick up an item I have won?