Only items belonging to you or your company can be put up for sale on ALLSTOCKER Auction. In addition, please be aware that you cannot put up for auction items that are currently not in your possession or are currently being used.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How can I become an auction seller?
- [Auction] I am concerned as I am not familiar with importing and exporting.
- [Auction] Is it possible to deliver the item after I have received the payment?
- [Auction] Can you customize the ALLSTOCKER Auction system to the needs of our company?
- [Auction] Can I place bids all at once with things like CSV files?
- [Auction] What should I do if the auction buyer doesn't come to pick up the item?
- [Auction] How are things handled in the event of an issue at the pickup point?
- [Auction] Can I or my company personally make shipping arrangements?
- [Auction] Who is responsible for making the shipping arrangements?
- [Auction] Does an auction seller have to deal with an auction buyer?