As a general rule, any additional fees incurred due to issues during transport is the responsibility of Auction Buyer or Auction Seller.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] Who is responsible for any additional fees incurred if issues arise during transport?
- [Auction] Who will take care of picking up or delivering the item after winning an auction?
- [Auction] Can I immediately go pick up the item by myself after I have won the bid?
- [Auction] Who do I coordinate pickups with?
- [Auction] Please let me know the International Commerce Terms (Incoterms) that ALLSTOCKER Auction uses.
- [Auction] How are things handled in the event of an issue at the pickup point?
- [Auction] Can I or my company personally make shipping arrangements?
- [Auction] Can I get a deed of transfer or certificate of assignment?
- [Auction] If the item does not pass customs, can I cancel?
- [Auction] When can I pick up an item I have won?