We will send you an invoice which will include shipping fees, the amount of the winning bid, etc., after the auction ends. Please make the payment to the designated account within seven days after you have received the invoice, and we will coordinate a pick-up date.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How and when should I pay for shipping fees?
- [Auction] Who is responsible for any additional fees incurred if issues arise during transport?
- [Auction] Who will take care of picking up or delivering the item after winning an auction?
- [Auction] Can I immediately go pick up the item by myself after I have won the bid?
- [Auction] Who do I coordinate pickups with?
- [Auction] Please let me know the International Commerce Terms (Incoterms) that ALLSTOCKER Auction uses.
- [Auction] I cannot see the engine stamp. Can I get additional pictures?
- [Auction] Can I get a deed of transfer or certificate of assignment?
- [Auction] If the item does not pass customs, can I cancel?
- [Auction] When can I pick up an item I have won?