An ALLSTOCKER Inspection Report made by one of our inspectors will be available at the bottom of the pictures in the details page of each item.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How can I check the condition of the items?
- [Auction] Can I check the items in person?
- [Auction] Can I get additional information or pictures for a particular item?
- [Auction] Where can I get a hold of the Inspection Report for a particular item?
- [Auction] Is there any guarantee in the event of a discrepancy between the Inspection Report and the condition of the item?
- [Auction] Can I get a list of all the items?
- [Auction] Can I download all the pictures at once?
- [Auction] I cannot see the engine stamp. Can I get additional pictures?
- [Auction] Can I request repairs or maintenance service?
- [Auction] Can I ask the seller questions during an auction?