As a general rule, you cannot do so in person. Please refer to the pictures displayed in the details page of each item as well as the information contained in its ALLSTOCKER Inspection Report.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How can I check the condition of the items?
- [Auction] Can I check the items in person?
- [Auction] Can I get additional information or pictures for a particular item?
- [Auction] Where can I get a hold of the Inspection Report for a particular item?
- [Auction] Is there any guarantee in the event of a discrepancy between the Inspection Report and the condition of the item?
- [Auction] Can I get a list of all the items?
- [Auction] Can I download all the pictures at once?
- [Auction] I cannot see the engine stamp. Can I get additional pictures?
- [Auction] Can I request repairs or maintenance service?
- [Auction] Can I ask the seller questions during an auction?